Sunday, October 31, 2010

Grope On Train Western Chikan

Virus SB

Noi non ci vendiamo
Vendersi danneggia anche te, digli di smettere!





hits me, hurts me, makes me angry that women be silent, silenced, or threaten the politicians but then do nothing!
Unworthy is this man, if man can be defined, that bea and screams his right to enjoy himself as he is the only one who thinks of his homeland and help a poor girl ........... .................................................. .................................................. Silvio
make me really sick and effort! Women
but may not have the urge to scream right to dignity, to say that fortunately not all are like that.
outrageous that you have a prime minister pedophile and anybody saying anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
's crazy that we silently accept this crap? But where are the men and women who rebel against him and not really a good kick in the balls, not only him but also to those who call themselves left and are sitting comfortably in his beautiful cadrega, said in Milan!
Believe me, this is one of the most horrible things that I can accept. Then we go to yell at a woman who gets stoned. Us, what we say, who fucks a minor ???????? NOTHING!
Yet today took to the streets for everything except for this. Berlusconi and send home all the Italian Senate

never seen in my country such a tragic situation, where we fell into total dictatorship and no lift a finger.
Sparano on Sardinian shepherds, on the Neapolitan population that does not want the dump, about a boy who leaves home to go from friends. A country where women now count as chips with advertising instead of Silvio ......... We
chips to eat, swallow and then via a new package and aprine.


I have not finished writing, when I can I'll come back on this speech

0 comments:

Post a Comment