Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ben Ten Alien Force 43

shortly on this blog ... Satisfaction

Continue hiding from my blog due mostly (all attached?) To work-related reasons (ergo the first of the 19 I just can not leave the office and evenings are just too tired to beat my name on the keyboard ), the good news is that I have in mind at least twenty of the next post.

Because you see, the life of the bloggers is this: you see a thing inside of you think that you just tell it in your blog! In the middle of your lunch think about the most absurd conspiracy-radical-chic-post-communist anti-government Argentine and circles in a hurry to finish your sandwich to go in front of the computer to write. But then the reality is very different, and so you simply think, "Sooner or later I'll write something about this / that" even if in your heart you know you never will.

So, we come to the point: knowing solemnly promise not to be able to keep this promise in a more or less near future (less than that) I will speak in Codest blog:

- The life of a blogger (just done and andiamoooo!)
- Italian on Facebook (no, I did not dimenticaot è_é)
- My political identity crisis
- Something random about Inter, HIMYM and Government Italian.
- Any book to recommend.
- blasphemous rant. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment