Friday, February 4, 2011

Silicon For Burned Victims

SHIT FOR MEN - MEN OF SHIT

I am so disgusted humiliated angry that I still can not write anything. for now I simply do a copy paste of this message, so that if the same thing happen to some .....



m> Sunday, February 13 BE PARTICIPATING IN THE EXHIBITION "IF NOT NOW WHEN " to be held in all Italian cities, to demand respect and dignity. A rally planned by the women who say ENOUGH! Now more Than ever need to be present with no flags and Partly Because The Dignity of women and has no color flag!




From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
>> Subject: Re: Kijiji? Response to? Urgently select
>> director for hotels in germany?
>> To: "Camilla Flower
>> Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 13:47
>>
>>
>> you willing to come to germany From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
> Subject: Re: Kijiji? Response to? Urgently select
> director for hotels in germany?
> To: "Camilla Flower
> Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 13:14
>
>
> to work now will be my guest to give me his messenger, and now I find
>
>> to an interview?

From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
> Subject: Re: Kijiji? Response to? Urgently select
> director for hotels in germany?
> To: "Camilla Flower
> Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 13:11
>>> Yes, I am prepared to move

> ok tell me when it can come to Germany that I
hotels> let his messenger that now I thank you and good morning
> Dr. Roberto Venturini
>

Could I have the address and city \u200b\u200bis located in the Hotel which will
> the workplace?
> Before starting I would definitely be there to speak.
> Sincerely
> --- Thurs 27/1/11, lafamosasrl@gmail.it wrote:
city frankfurt address bahoofstrabe 116 >

> Excuse me, but not interested in doing an interview and then his first guest where?
> I would like to have some assurances and clarifications before leaving
> is not confidence but I know nothing about her nor do the work and place.
> I do not use IM
my guest in the hotel suite of the trusts are serious people

dott.Venturini Good evening,
> I'm planning to start but I wanted to reassure even
> one thing, I think you read my CV and since I do
> I know the German except a few useful words for the reception.
> I hope this is not an obstacle.
> I would also like to know the name Hotel so that you can achieve.
> Sincerely
From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
> Subject: Re: Kijiji? Response to? Urgently select
> director for hotels in germany?
> To: "Camilla Flower
> Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 13:14
language is not a problem Radisson Hotel will make a dinner she and I to
conoscdenza


Hello Dr. Venturini,
I wanted to tell you that I will arrive on Saturday 5. I do not know how long it will take to arrive at the hotel but I think I'm there to oere 16.00
Sincerely
From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
>> Subject: Re: Dr. Venturini
>> To: "Camilla Flower
>> Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 08:02
I can only meet on Thursday before taking her to the hotel we go to dinner we are familiar >

Excuse me but could not tell me when you get there? I have already done the business and frankly I trust little of this knowledge to his dinner outside the hotel.
>> I find it quite strange that she cnturre way to a job interview?
--- Thurs 3/2/11, lafamosasrl@gmail.it wrote:

> From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
> Subject: Re: Dr. Venturini
> To: "Camilla Flower
> Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 13:44

> if you have already done bigllietto is the dinner I try to get his potato you will approve this idea true? contact me on messenger

so sad that you're a man of
> From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
> Subject: Re: Dr. Venturini
> To: "Camilla Flower

> do you work safe alternative and a nice gift I do have fun on cam
> From: lafamosasrl@gmail.it
> Subject: Re: Dr. Venturini
> To: "Camilla Flower

I am so disgusted humiliated angry that I still can not write anything. for the moment I simply do a copy paste of this message, so that if the same thing happen to some .....

Sunday, February 13 BE PARTICIPATING IN THE EXHIBITION "IF NOT NOW WHEN " to be held in all Italian cities, to demand respect and dignity. A rally planned by the women who say ENOUGH! Now more than ever need to be present with no flags and partly because the dignity of women and has no color flag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment