Friday, May 21, 2010

Acrostic Poem For Wilson

Short passage ... ..

My poor abandoned blogghetto!
some do not really know how to keep it updated constantly.
I every time I intend to do something to "keep alive". Certainly it is not that the thoughts I miss, of course. Of those there are abbondanzana, wandering through the maze of my mind ...
missing is ... time.

"We have little time, but we lose a lot" ... wise words of Seneca. Thus, all the hours I'm going through the books of philosophy in the latter days would be a waste of time? Fantastic ...
Speaking of books ...
I thought to recommend one I just finished reading.
Yes, I know what you're thinking now "With everything that you said you have to study, you also have the time to read?". Yes, well, I find.
I need two or three pages qundo I take a break or before addormenarmi.
I can not help but ... I recommend it to all of you readers who are under scrutiny lately and you need to pull the plug a little.

Well ... the book I speak of is "Do you remember me?", Sophie Kinsella.
Many of you may have prejudices about this kind of book.
too frivolous ...
too light ...
no content ...
If so, wrong: sometimes the frivolity that is what it takes.
And it tells one that oscillates between Umberto Eco and Dan Brown.
I found this book funny, funny ... calm, almost.
And after hours spent reading the formation of the ego in the form of the four forms of the case, Nietzsche and Huserl ... a reading light and fresh is exactly what I need.

word of a book addict.

I've read more interesting, at this time. Of various kinds, of course ...
And now that summer is approaching, we all need to do a stock of books (of course, I speak of those who are part of my club players).
I'll get caught ...
And if you some nice title suggests ... I welcome you with open arms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment