Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Best Nike Backpacks For Track And Field?

seventh day

And so it is past the seventh day ...
I must say I'm sorry I came near the end.
The long trip to the Rose \\ Scorpius was more interesting than I ever imagined ...

You may have noticed that lack of details, especially in the last chapter.
For example, the fact that lu insists on explaining to want "something", m she gives him the chance to speak.
course.
Like a good feminist that I am, I can not help but be on the side of Rose.
I do not know exactly when it will post the next, and final chapter ...
And as in " seventh day," I did not leave any advance so as not to spoil the conclusion, I will leave here the steps taken since the last ...
The extract from the context where they are ... let's see who will understand the best at something!

a bitch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment