Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why Do Male Strippers Tie A

... A jump in the library! Welcome




not know about you, but I also happen to spend in the library for hours.


Although the initial purpose, which is an illusion "by, I, I pay, I go out," I never get out of the shop before they have passed at least three-quarters of an hour.

This is because buying books is not like buying clothes.

Personally, when I enter a clothing store I have a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to buy, or at least I know now what I like and what not.


For example, I just look to an article to express a decision:

"this color is pale; "I do not like the model," "cute, it could go," "this can you put it," "Mamma mia, how disgusting!" "Yes, I like."

In summary: To buy an item of clothing is not necessary to try them all, because we see eye to what is so and what is not.

Ma .. for books is quite different.

It is not possible to dwell on the cover and say ... "This yes", "this no." Or rather, are the first to say that a nice cover can attract the attention of the buyer but not always behind a beautiful facade lurks an interesting storyline.


For this, we must necessarily rely on the plot.

Indeed, the plots: why not always have the good fortune to find just the book you seek.

I for example do not have one ever.

And so, we spend hours analyzing the plots of the books, until the end, we choose to spend 5:00 to 6:00 and the second phase of the plan-of-purchase.

the longest, in my opinion, because it is impossible to pick one of those selected.

E 'materially impossible.

also why, after so much effort, we have no intention to give up any of those books that we found so much difficulty. We would like to read them all.


But no.

Why after watching the clock two hundred and thirty, who quietly tell you that you've wasted half the afternoon to buy a book, added to as many of the job you dirty looks from afar, that is the case you decide to take matters in hand, to address the situation to mature, using the only system we have. Counts.

Of course, we repeat the song at least four times, until the book comes out, even if unconsciously, had decided to take from the beginning.


And finally ... FINALLY ... after half an hour we leave the library with our bag, tired and weary, as if we had written the book, by hand with ink and feather. But aware that we will absolutely pay off.


Or at least ... so hopefully.


0 comments:

Post a Comment